A boiler is a high efficiency heating unit that can be set up to burn oil, natural gas, or propane to heat your home. A quality built boiler is a very dependable, long lasting solution to heat your home. The modern, efficient boiler doesn’t actually boil water, but instead heats it. That hot water then gets pumped into radiators, a heat exchanger or under floor tubing to evenly heat your home.
If your home currently has a boiler installed that is 10 years or older, it is important to start thinking about replacing your current unit. Advancements in technology have made modern wall-mounted boilers extremely efficient in operation, saving homeowners hundreds of dollars on their home heating bills. When installed properly by an Auchinachie Services technician, a new boiler can operate at 90% efficiency or higher.
Auchinachie offers a full range of Williamson and Baxi energy-efficient, eco-friendly heating solutions, including modulating condensing and near-condensing wall hung boilers, solar water heating systems, storage tanks and radiators.
Why Choose a Baxi Boiler Installed by the Professionals at Auchinachie Services?
- Up to 98% efficient, the fully modulating Baxi boiler can heat a home or office space from 600 to 6,000 sq. ft.
- Baxi’s Condensing Technology offers the high efficiency.
- Money and energy savings over other boilers and traditional water heaters.
- Provides longer life expectancy as they are highly resistant to corrosion and erosion compared to copper heat exchangers.
- Reduces minerals deposits.
- Clean / Silent / Comfort / Economical
- Built-in Control System is designed to keep the unit's plumbing frost free in winter conditions.
Learn More About Baxi Quality
Stop overspending on propane, natural gas or oil and get a professionally installed Baxi boiler installed in your home.