Heat Pump Types
At Auchinachie, we only choose the best equipment for your home. Westinghouse is a premier manufacturer of heating and air conditioning equipment that provides homeowners with systems that maximize their energy savings.
Plus, where many brands of heating and air conditioning equipment are sold through any dealer, Westinghouse strives to maintain its reputation for quality products and service by working only with selected dealers across the country. This allows Westinghouse dealers to offer homeowners many of the strongest customer performance guarantees.
Westinghouse heat pumps are known to be energy efficient workhorses that will last you many years if professionally installed and maintained by an authorized dealer. Every heat pump installation at Auchinachie starts with a thorough home inspection which is followed up with a custom designed system specific to match the size and needs of your home and family. Additionally, advancements in heat pump technology have reduced the cost of usage through energy efficiency, again, if the HVAC system is installed professionally.
Flexible Model Selections to fit Your Lifestyle and Your Budget:
Westinghouse up to 19 SEER, 10 HSPF iQ Drive&trade Heat Pump
- Inverter-Rotary Technology: In order to achieve just the right amount of heating or cooling power at any given time, this unit is able to modulate capacity from 49% to 118% of capacity in five steps.
- Close-to-Silent Operation: With an iQ Drive heat pump, you can enjoy low sound levels associated with the heat pump's operation - down to 58 dBA in certain sizes.
- The Best System Are ecoLogic™: The most efficient, high-tech systems from Westinghouse are awarded the ecoLogic green seal. These units reach exceptional efficiency levels and contain additional comfort features.
- Rated an ENERGY STAR Product: This particular heat pump exceeds ENERGY STAR efficiency requirements in certain sizes and matches.
- Fully Tested During Manufacturing Process: The best quality is assured with the use of 144 quality checks at the factory.
Westinghouse up to 16 SEER, 9 HSPF, FSH1BF Heat Pump
- Two-Stages of Both Heating and Cooling: Two-stage heating and cooling power provides more consistent temperatures and stronger dehumidification capabilities.
- Intelligent Technology: The CoreSense module in this unit can detect system conditions that have the potential to damage the compressor. After it detects a problem, it can shut the unit down - preventing damage until a service technician can be called.
- Extremely Quiet: A compressor sound blanket and swept-wing fan blade reduce noises associated with the operation of this heat pump.
- Durable Finish: Not only does this unit offer peak performance, but it is durable as well. This heat pump is constructed using galvanized steel coated in a polyester-urethane, corrosion-resistant finish.
- Green Heating and Cooling: ecoLogic™ products are not only efficient, but technologically advanced as well. This unit qualifies for the ecoLogic green seal because of its efficient operation and additional performance features.
Westinghouse up to 15 SEER, 8.5 HSPF, FSH1BE Heat Pump
- All-Aluminum Coils: Micro-Channel coils help combat corrosion.
- Low Operation Noises: This heat pump includes a swept-wing fan blade for extra-quiet operation.
- Reliable, Corrosion-Resistant Finish: Galvanized steel coupled with a corrosion-resistant, polyester-urethane finish makes this unit tough against outdoor elements.
- Ultimate Efficiency: To reach this unit's efficiency potential, pair it with an indoor component containing an energy-efficient motor.
- ENERGY STAR Rated Home Comfort System: Select sizes and matches of this unit meet ENERGY STAR's efficiency guidelines.
- Fully Checked for Quality: All-in-all, this heat pump is checked 144 times before it leaves the factory.
Westinghouse 14 SEER, 8.0 HSPF, Q7RE Heat Pump
- Corrosion Resistance: Enhanced coils protect against corrosion.
- Backup Heat: The heat strips in this packaged heat pump provide 20 kW of emergency backup heat.
- Coil Damage Protection: This packaged heat pump includes a wire coil guard coated in Earth-friendly epoxy and a never-rust mesh hail guard to protect against damage caused by balls, lawnmowers, hail and more.
- Reliability Built In: Our packaged heat pumps are manufactured using galvanized steel coated in a corrosion-resistant, polyester-urethane finish.
- Best Practices: At the factory, each Westinghouse packaged heat pump is checked 72 times to ensure best practices were used at every step in the manufacturing process.