Sump Pump Installation
Sump Pump Installation and Flood Prevention
The greater Binghamton region is well known for its freezing temperatures in the cold winter months but we are also well known for the amount of rain we receive each year. With major flooding events in both 2008 and 2011, Binghamton homeowners can’t overlook the dangerous conditions that can lead to flooding. In a torrential rain event, as much as 2 inches of water or more can accumulate per hour. Given all these facts, it may come as no surprise that many homeowners rely on the industrial strength sump pumps installed by the professionals at Auchinachie to keep their homes dry and safe.
We not only install sump pumps, we also repair, replace and maintain existing sump pumps that are key to relieving your basement of excess water during a local downpour or flood event.
Preventing a Flooded Basement: Sump Pump Installation and Repair Services
- Sump Pump Installation and Replacement: If your home doesn’t have a sump pump or flood prevention system, Auchinachie is fully stocked with industry leading sump pumps that are ready to be professionally installed today. Our pumps are not the sub-standard sump pumps you’ll find at the local big box stores, these are tried and proven industrial grade pumps that you can rely on during crucial times.
- Sump Pump Repair: Auchinachie has crews available 24 hours, 7 days a week to get you out of your bind. As a local plumbing company, we’re on alert when there is a potential flood event in Broome County and we almost always have a service truck out on the road.
- Sump Pump Maintenance – Get peace of mind with annual sump pump maintenance to ensure your pump is ready when you need it. Our highly trained technicians will give your unit a full inspection and identify any factors that could lead to an untimely breakdown.
- Batter Backup Systems – We also carry sump pump battery backup systems that will keep working if your power goes out. Protect your home with a battery backup system and keep your home safe and dry no matter what nature throws your way.
Wolverine "The Beast" Sump Pump
- Pumps faster and rests longer - 1/2 HP oil filled motor for maximum water removal (higher flow rate) and longer motor life.
- Compact size - 2" less in diameter versus the leading competitors 1/3 HP pump allowing it to fit in smaller sump pits.
- Durable construction - stainless steel body, shaft, and debris cage. Cast iron impeller that passes 3/4" spherical solid wastes, compared to competitors passing 1/2" spherical solids.
- Flexible - 9 ft. power cable and easy one screw float switch replacement.
- Better value - priced comparable to competitors 1/3 HP sump pump.
- 3 year limited warranty
Get a Sump Pump Installation Estimate
Every day your home goes without a properly installed sump pump could mean your home will eventually face an untimely disaster. Flood damage could cost you thousands of dollars in damages along with destroy precious items that there is no replacing. Protect your home today with a professionally installed Wolverine Sump Pump and get the peace of mind in knowing you're protected regardless of what nature has in store for our area.
With Auchinachie, It's Problem Solved.
Call For FREE Estimate
Call (607) 352-3100 to talk to a live home comfort specialist to help you get started.
FREE Online Quick Estimate
Fill out the "Quick Estimate" form on this page and we guarantee a one hour or less response time.
Click here to schedule an appointment for an estimate or service call today.