Well Pump Replacement
Auchinachie offers a full line of well water pumps, submersible pumps, and industrial pumps for submersible and above ground water systems applications. Typical installations for our water pumps include residential clean water, residential wastewater, light commercial, agricultural, industrial pumps, and municipal systems.
Submersible water pumps (sometimes referred to as "submergible pumps") are water pumps that can operate while fully submerged in water. Mechanical seals keep the water from entering the pump motor and causing a short circuit. Submersible pumps are used for many applications, the main purpose being to pump water from a source, such as a water well, to a desired destination.
Why Choose a Submersible Well Pump from Auchinachie?
- Powered for Continuous Operation: All ratings are within the working limits of the motor as recommended by the motor manufacturer. Pump can be operated continuously without damage to the motor.
- Sand Handling Design: Our face clearance, floating impeller stack has proven itself for over 50 years as a superior sand handling, durable pump design.
- FDA Compliant Non-Metallic Parts: Impellers, diffusers and bearing spiders are constructed of glass-filled engineered composites. They are corrosion-resistant and non-toxic.
- Motor Adapter: Cast 303 stainless steel for rigid, accurate alignment of pump and motor. Easy access to motor mounting nuts using standard open-end wrench.
- Stainless Steel Casing: Polished stainless steel is strong and corrosion-resistant.
- Hex Shaft Design: Six-sided shafts for positive impeller drive.
- Engineered Polymer Bearings: The proprietary, engineered, polymer bearing material is strong and resistant to abrasion and wear. The upper bearing is mounted in a durable, engineered, composite bearing spider for excellent abrasion resistance.
Whether you need a well water pump to draw from a clean source or an industrial pump for tougher work, Auchinachie can supply the above ground or submersible pump you need to get the job done.